In my not-so-scientific survey, most people say ‘real’ lasagne (or cheeseburgers!) would be their one non-kosher meal of choice. And who blames them?
Morningstar Farms have released a new $1 off coupon for their products! Love coupons! It’s like free money for items you’re already buying!
We love the Morningstar Farms Crumbles – it’s so incredibly versatile! chilli, meatloaf, meatballs, pizza, oh my!
Here is a recipe, adapted from Morningstar Farms website! Cheesey and delish!
- 1 can (14½ oz.) diced Italian style tomatoes
- 1 jar (26 oz.) marinara sauce
- 12 ounces MorningStar Farms Crumbles
- 1 box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- ¾ cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Combine tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and Morningstar Farms Crumbles in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Spread ⅓ of tomato mixture in bottom of 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Arrange ½ of the noodles over the sauce. Spread ½ the cottage cheese over the noodles. Top with another ⅓ of the sauce. Repeat using remaining noodles, cottage cheese, and sauce. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350° F for 50 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Return to oven uncovered for 5 minutes to melt cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and serve.